Glory Fun Times/Menus - Norfolk itinerary

star117

Hi - has anyone scanned the menus and daily schedules for the Glory sailing from Norfolk to the Bahamas in May? We're thinking of going in October and would like to see them for an idea of what to expect. I did a search, but didn't come up with anything.

thank you!!

diana

Hi - has anyone scanned the menus and daily schedules for the Glory sailing from Norfolk to the Bahamas in May? We're thinking of going in October and would like to see them for an idea of what to expect. I did a search, but didn't come up with anything.

thank you!!

diana

Are you doing the 5 or 6 day itinerary?

We are doing the 6 day Oct 22.

There was a thread going last week of a review but I believe she only got to formal night :(. I have had a hard time finding good info at all for this cruise but I would try the roll calls for May and see if anyone had posted anything useful.

Hi - I'm not 100% sure as my SIL is booking, but I think we are going on the 14th. I did a quick scan of the May cruisers, but will look again. With or without - it will be an awesome trip! :)

Archived