No Alaskan Cruise This Year

Tips2Cruise

Ever since I've been on my first cruise nearly 10 yrs ago I have always dreamed of an Alaskan Cruise. Living in Florida has its perks but the land is FLAT! I wanna see mountains! Yes there are many other parts of the country that has mountains but I'm sure nobody can argue with me when I say that I believe an Alaskan cruise is probably the most scenic cruise in the US.

Well 2 yrs ago I started to plan my 30th bday which is in June of this year. I had saved up and planned a kick ass vacation. But then.....

My wife and I timed our "baby making" wrong and now she is 9mos preggo which means I have to cancel my Alaska cruise adventure and postpone it for a few years. However I am looking forward to my second child so all is happy :)

So for those of you spending your 30th bday this year on an Alaskan Cruise, have Some extra fun for me!

Ever since I've been on my first cruise nearly 10 yrs ago I have always dreamed of an Alaskan Cruise. Living in Florida has its perks but the land is FLAT! I wanna see mountains! Yes there are many other parts of the country that has mountains but I'm sure nobody can argue with me when I say that I believe an Alaskan cruise is probably the most scenic cruise in the US.

Well 2 yrs ago I started to plan my 30th bday which is in June of this year. I had saved up and planned a kick ass vacation. But then.....

My wife and I timed our "baby making" wrong and now she is 9mos preggo which means I have to cancel my Alaska cruise adventure and postpone it for a few years. However I am looking forward to my second child so all is happy :)

So for those of you spending your 30th bday this year on an Alaskan Cruise, have Some extra fun for me!

Good save. In year 2028, when you second child is going to read this post on his/her holo-pad or iBrain, I am sure that he/she'll appreciate the fact that he/she was welcomed.

Congratulations on your second child, Tips2Cruise! Your child will be much more fun and rewarding than the cruise anyway.

In any case, the cruisehips to Alaska will be there for you to celebrate your 40th with your wife and your three kids.

Good save. In year 2028, when you second child is going to read this post on his/her holo-pad or iBrain, I am sure that he/she'll appreciate the fact that he/she was welcomed.

Congratulations on your second child, Tips2Cruise! Your child will be much more fun and rewarding than the cruise anyway.

In any case, the cruisehips to Alaska will be there for you to celebrate your 40th with your wife and your three kids.

Don't get me wrong I am excited about our new child! I just wished I would of planned things better, but i'm not in control of those things.

As for seeing Alaska with the family it WILL happen! Every our kids come with us to every cruise and i know they will love it.

Archived