Please clarify

How did you sign up for Past Guest VIFP? If your first cruise is in September, you are not considered a Past Guest yet. Are you talking about booking future cruises & trying to get the PG rate before your first cruise? :confused:

How did you sign up for Past Guest VIFP? If your first cruise is in September, you are not considered a Past Guest yet. Are you talking about booking future cruises & trying to get the PG rate before your first cruise? :confused:

Anyone can sign up, even with no cruises.

OP the past guest rate has been renamed VIPF and its available on some cruises, but usually a last minute fill the boat kind of rate.

Arent you already booked .. or looking for a new booking?

Its a rate like senior, residence, pack n go, ES, fun select etc.

You just have to look for it.

I dont know what you mean .. where do you look for it .. same place as all the other rates.

I used a TA site .. but it should show if available on fareviewer too..

It actually says that if you join new members can take advantage of some sales.

"And you don’t have to be a Super Cruiser to join. In fact, if you’ve never cruised with Carnival before, you can become a VIFP Club member even before you’ve booked to start taking advantage of members-only fares, specials and more."

It actually says that if you join new members can take advantage of some sales.

"And you don’t have to be a Super Cruiser to join. In fact, if you’ve never cruised with Carnival before, you can become a VIFP Club member even before you’ve booked to start taking advantage of members-only fares, specials and more."

Right and sales are just another rate .... so you look for them like any other rate.

You were not shut out before from seeing the rates that includes past guest.

I booked as a past guest when Carnival had no record of my old cruises, no one asked.

They are not some secret hidden rate. Anyone, even a new cruiser can see the rates, like you have been able to see all along.

If you are expecting to now suddenly see some really discounted rates, .. dont hold your breath, most sales are not really sales.

I just signed up for past guest VIFP. We sail for the first time in September. Can we get any past guest discounts on this cruise in the meantime?

Also, were do you find past guest discounts?

Thanks

Top of the Carnival.com page, click on special offers, then VIFP Club offers.

VIPF is just past guest specials renamed.

Big Duck, you are right .. I had just thought of that, you can click on specials. though to me they are never very special prices.

But the specials should also show if you are clicking thru on a TA site or if you are looking at fareviewer if they are available for your cruise.

Archived