Booking (PVP?)

SavFam06

I have contacted Carnival several times the last few weeks to fine tune our plans and to decide which cruise to take. We finally decided on a cruise (my husband is currently deployed, I do not want to make final decisions without him so usually I got info, discussed with hubby and called back). Somehow I ended up with several PVP's calling me back and trying to get me to book already. I didnt exactly like any of them. Now I am ready to book. What to do? Do any of you care to share the name of their awesome PVP?

I have contacted Carnival several times the last few weeks to fine tune our plans and to decide which cruise to take. We finally decided on a cruise (my husband is currently deployed, I do not want to make final decisions without him so usually I got info, discussed with hubby and called back). Somehow I ended up with several PVP's calling me back and trying to get me to book already. I didnt exactly like any of them. Now I am ready to book. What to do? Do any of you care to share the name of their awesome PVP?

It is against CC rules to post names of PVP's.

IMHO, you are probably better off just calling the 800 number and booking with someone there.

I've had several different PVP's over the years. One will leave, then I will be assigned to another one. Over the last 2 days, my new PVP has called me 3 times on my home phone, 1 time on my cell phone and sent me an email. It gets a little overbearing.

Do you really need one? You can just book on line yourself and if you have any questions or problems, just call the 800 number and they are always glad to help. :)

Sooooo...just out of curiosity, where do you and the hubby think you may go???

It is against CC rules to post names of PVP's.

Ooops was unaware...never mind then!

I understand what you are saying, I had asked the pvp (who will remain nameless)to call back after 5:30 (that's when I get off) and he called at 3:00.

It may not seem like a big deal, but it is to me.

Sooooo...just out of curiosity, where do you and the hubby think you may go???

It's in my signature already :-)

As of yesterday I asked him to call me today at 11. And the phone just rang.

Maybe I just want to play difficult? Im a really easygoing fun person though...

Archived