baclonies on miracle and other ships

Our last cruise on the Glory, they came and opened the divider. I don't think that they will come and unlock it and lock it each time you want it locked....

You can close it without it being locked.

Hope this helps.

Once they are opened they will stay opened for the duration of the cruise. Gotta figure out if you want to have access to the bigger balconies with your cabin mates or do you want the privacy.

Because on the spirit class ship there is a special tool to open the doors the crew people are the ones to lock and unlock them.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/231082601/283588686EXGGKZ

If sailing on the Spirit class ship-- make sure you head to the pursers desk when you first board to request the balcony dividers to be opened. Only a limited number can be opened so get your request in early.

We had our balconies on the Miracle opened and they locked them to the rail. You can see it in this picture. We were not able to move them after that.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/324547169/324563047QeciJd

Pam

Pam,

What category rooms were those? Does the divider swing fore or aft when opened? Our friends and our family have two Cat 11 suites next to each other for our cruise next year and are thinking of opening the divider. I'm wondering how much "view" is lost with the divider open?

Our last cruise on the Glory, they came and opened the divider. I don't think that they will come and unlock it and lock it each time you want it locked....You can close it without it being locked.

Hope this helps.

Helps me thanks :) We're going on the Glory and my sis and I have cabins next to each other, dh wasn't sure he wanted it down the whole cruise ;) now I know we can close it without locking it.

Archived