June 2012 Carnival Fantasy Review With Pictures

I used to recommend the West Ashley area but it appears that the crime is getting to be more prevalent now. I will suggest staying in Mt. Pleasant, Downtown (if you can afford it) or North Charleston (right by Tanger Outlet ONLY).

All4fun, thanks for your input. I hope to be down there before the summer ends to relax on the beach.

Just got back yesterday from our cruise on the Fantasy! LOVED IT!! Our family had cabins E218, 234,236 and 238. Great locations with little traffic and hallway noise. The comedien, Azeem, is the funniest ever! Wish Charleston would add more ports of call.

Just got back yesterday from our cruise on the Fantasy! LOVED IT!! Our family had cabins E218, 234,236 and 238. Great locations with little traffic and hallway noise. The comedien, Azeem, is the funniest ever! Wish Charleston would add more ports of call.

Sknydog, I will have to remember these rooms. The wife and I stayed in room E123 last year and didn't have any problems. E299 should be turned back into a broom closet. I will never get that room again.

I agree about Azeem, he was hilarious when we were on board.

We sailed on the Fantasy when she was in Mobile, AL in 2009. Thanks for posting the pics. They brought back great memories

Tommy2tone, Your welcome, I appreciate you taking the time to post....Its been fun sharing!!

We will be in E212 in October....4 people...do you have any photos of your cabins? They look pretty close to where we'll be.

Thanks.

I am so sorry that you and the family had such a miserable time and that the weather kept you guys inside and out of the sun. Also sorry that you had no real time to enjoy the beach and the different ports of call while on your cruise. It would have been nice if you could have taken a few pictures of the whole trip to share with us and to keep as memories for the family. Also that the kids were continuously fighting and misbehaving, causing you headaches and heartburn. ……………………:eek: JUST KIDDING...:D it looks like the perfect vacation and I really enjoyed the review, video and pictures. You have a FUN FAMILY. I am happy that all went well for you guys. I hope in September that my group of 10 family members have as much fun. :)

Oops, sorry...wrong type of cabins....I looked a little closer, lol.

No problem tinadago...any cabins are better than e299

I am so sorry that you and the family had such a miserable time and that the weather kept you guys inside and out of the sun. Also sorry that you had no real time to enjoy the beach and the different ports of call while on your cruise. It would have been nice if you could have taken a few pictures of the whole trip to share with us and to keep as memories for the family. Also that the kids were continuously fighting and misbehaving, causing you headaches and heartburn. ……………………:eek: JUST KIDDING...:D it looks like the perfect vacation and I really enjoyed the review, video and pictures. You have a FUN FAMILY. I am happy that all went well for you guys. I hope in September that my group of 10 family members have as much fun. :)

Jaxfl, we did have a great time and I can't wait till I get another chance to go cruising. I hope your cruise in Sept is great, I'm sure it will be. Thanks for responding to the review. :)

• 2 months later...

Thanks so much for taking time and doing this review & Pix.. I Know how much it takes.. LOve ur pix, BUt the Video wont pull up :( IM goin in two weeks so I really need this review.. Im used to the Newer ships, but My Glory got cxl doe to Sandy so this will be my replacement :)

Thanks so much for taking time and doing this review & Pix.. I Know how much it takes.. LOve ur pix, BUt the Video wont pull up :( IM goin in two weeks so I really need this review.. Im used to the Newer ships, but My Glory got cxl doe to Sandy so this will be my replacement :)

Shatima, thanks for the response. I think you will be happy with the Fantasy. I'll have to check on the video. I'm not sure why it's not working.

Have a great time on your cruise!

• 3 months later...
The rest of my evening was spent listening to live music. First up was Cat’s lounge to listen to a band called Music Boardwalk. The band was recommended by the cruise critic member PinkFloydFan. They did a great cover of Pink Floyd’s “The Wall” that lasted for over 15 minutes. They were very good.

IMG_3171.JPG

IMG_3172.JPG

IMG_3174.JPG

IMG_3177.JPG

DSC00266.JPG

What's up with the giant box of tide and the tire and the other stuff?

Thanks for the feedback.....we are hoping to go on another this year.

SouthKakalaki, Great review. If you go back on the Fantasy the bands will not be there. I'll know for sure after tomorrow. We went last December 8th and Music Degree was the band. They did six Pink Floyd songs for me. They are now on the Liberty:eek: Pink

• 3 weeks later...
SouthKakalaki, Great review. If you go back on the Fantasy the bands will not be there. I'll know for sure after tomorrow. We went last December 8th and Music Degree was the band. They did six Pink Floyd songs for me. They are now on the Liberty:eek: Pink

Hey Pinkfloydfan, so did they get rid of the bands? I'm also curious is Risa Barnes still the CD? Hope you had a great time.

Archived