Shore Excursions

DuckyDawn

Hi

I will be on the Holiday on June 25, 2005. We are a group of 18 ladies doing an All Girls cruise, leaving husbands and kids behind. :) If you want to purchase a shore excursion on Carnivals website, do you pay for it now or does it get applied to your shipboard account. Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer.

Dawn

Hola Ducky,

What few tours that we have booked throught the cruiseline were booked while we were on the ship, so it was charged to our sail and sign card. If you are going to Cozumel, though, I would consider booking through an independant or just grabbing a taxi and roughing it. Coz is an easy place to explore on your own.

Have a great trip and eat, at least , 18 shrimp foe me.

Clackey

Clackey,

Thanks for the tip. We are not sure what we are going to do yet. There are sooooo many choices. I know I want to snorkle since I have never snorkled before. This is my first cruise as well an many in our group. It's hard to choose what to do, lol.

Elah,

Thanks to you also. I wasn't sure how that worked. I would much prefer to pay in advance for them rather starting off the cruise with a balance on the sail and sign card. I am sure I will have a enough on it as it is. :D

Archived