Reasonable Hotel by Channelside?

Cinders411

Can anyone tell me if there is a reasonable hotel (around $100 per night) that is within walking distance to the Channelside Complex in Tampa? Or is there perhaps a reasonable hotel where you can take a water taxi there? Thank you.

I cannot answer your question but can give you other options.

We stayed at the Sheraton Riverwalk that we won on priceline for $48 last October. It had a free shuttle that would take you to Channelside and to Ybor City. Also there is a hotel in Ybor, the Hampton Inn that is going for right around $100/nt. The hotel has a free shuttle that will also take you to Channelside.

Hope that helps.

Yes. It does! Thank you. The Sheridan Riverwalk is one of the hotels I was looking at but, the lowest I could get with a discount was $109.00 and I was not sure our traveling companions would want to spend that much. Any tips on how to improve my chances of getting this one on Priceline?

Try the Howard Johnson Plaza Downtown Tampa. It is right in the area that you are talking about and is on the trolley line. They are undergoing some renovations so you may have to call the hotel direct to get a rate quote. They do offer a pretty good AAA, Govt or AARP discount, if you qualify.

http://www.howardjohnsonplazatampa.com/

Archived