Leaving this week -- QUESTIONS re: Carib. Princess!

MentalVacation

1. I know there is self-service laundry. I assume there is also "full service" laundry. Do they have any days where there is a special on "full service" laundry -- like 20.00 bucks for a bag or something? I seem to recall that on Carnival.

2. How do we make reservations for MUTS? Is there a schedule of all the movies in the room on the first day?

3. Are there hairdryers in the room? If so, are they pretty powerful?

THANKS in advance!!!!!!!

I am envious!! We were on the CB 4/23 to 4/30 and can't wait to cruise again. In answer to your questions:

1. Not that I saw, but I honestly was not looking.

2. In the Princess Patter that will be in your cabin the first day you board, there will be a schedule for the MUTS movies that require reservations. Just call the extension listed in the Patter and tell them what show(s) you want to see when. Your tickets will be delivered to your cabin the day of the show. Seats are not assigned; if you want a great seat, plan on arriving a little early. You get a cushioned lounge chair with a blanket, waiters come around for drink orders and with snacks.

3. There is a hairdryer in the room. It is not in the bathroom, it is next to the bed (there is a mirror there and a small desk with chair). I have very fine hair so the dryer was fine with me, but if you have a lot of hair, the process may take a while!

Have a wonderful time!!

Alice

Thanks! We will! We're getting married Saturday onboard. (I can't believe I can talk about it in terms of days!) I think you've helped me decide to bring my own behemoth dryer, just in case. I have enough hair that it takes a while....

I appreciate you taking the time to answer. I felt bad after I posted that I spotted another "HairDryer on the CB" question. I'm so behind in my packing that I don't even have time to play on cruise critic this time, so I've been less thorough in my research. Thank Goodness for the various "Secrets on Princess" threads, which I HAVE read.....gotta remember to ask for feather pillows. :-) So much different from my last cruise. But exciting! :-)

Have a great day!

1. I know there is self-service laundry. I assume there is also "full service" laundry. Do they have any days where there is a special on "full service" laundry -- like 20.00 bucks for a bag or something? I seem to recall that on Carnival.

2. How do we make reservations for MUTS? Is there a schedule of all the movies in the room on the first day?

3. Are there hairdryers in the room? If so, are they pretty powerful?

THANKS in advance!!!!!!!

Lisa you will LOVE the Caribbean Princess. I sailed her in Feb and can't wait to sail her again someday.

Archived