Inspiration 5 night

WEGOGOLF2

mkg I also booked the 4A but when carnival was doing the 2 catagory upgrade so that is how we ended up on the upper deck. We have an inside cabin also. I just noticed that you are from the Northeast as so am I. I live in Vermont so we aren't to far apart. Who are you traveling with on the cruise? I am taking my daughter (24) her friend (24) and my granddaugher (11). This will be their first cruise and I am sure they will love it.

Sue

SROYCE: This is our first cruise with just me and my husband. We have two kids 22 and 19, they will be going with us next year in September to celebrate our 25th anniversary. But my husband wanted some alone time.
Your family will definitely be hooked after there first cruise. A 3-5 day cruise is a good way to start because the prices are just right!! Are you leaving the night before or the morning of the cruise??

mkg We are flying in the day before. My dad lives in Florida from Oct. until May and he is only about 40 minutes from the port. Then when we get back we are going to spend a couple more days with him. This is my first cruise without my husband. It is just the girls. We are in the process of planning our next cruise which will be my husbands 50th birthday cruise in Dec. 2006. We are planning on doing the Destiny again. We are going to try and get a group together to celebrate his bday.

SROYCE: What a coincidence, not only are we celebrating our 25th anniversary next year but our ship leaves 9/24 and my husbands 50th is 9/26 so we are celebrating that too!!!

Ya know, I have asked for these twice but realize both times I have forgotten to leave an e-mail. Duhhh!

May I please respectfully ask for a copy of the Inspiration Capers.

Thank you

[email="rjbennett@charter.net"]rjbennett@charter.net[/email]

Got it right this time.

MKG - Did you ever get a copy of the capers emailed to you? I never did and would really like them. If someone does have them would you please either post them here or email them to me at [email="sroyce1@yahoo.com"]sroyce1@yahoo.com[/email].

Thanks
Sue

Archived