Resort Day Passes in Freeport ?

tarheel04

Can anyone give me any information on what resorts, if any, offer day passes. Any advice would also be great or pictures, pricing, cab advice, etc... Thanks in Advance!

any of the hotels across from Lucaya shopping offer day passes. there is a website called resorts for the day that will have pricing. we paid $30 at the Radisson for the beach, all their pools, bathrooms, lounge chairs.

any of the hotels across from Lucaya shopping offer day passes. there is a website called resorts for the day that will have pricing. we paid $30 at the Radisson for the beach, all their pools, bathrooms, lounge chairs.

Thanks for the info

As you get off the ship you will be herded towards a staging area for taxis and expected to take the $5 shuttle to Port Lucaya and the resorts there. If you want to go to a quiet or less crowded beach it takes some effort... or advanced planning. :cool:

Thanks for the info! I was browsing through some threads -- because I am also going to Freeport and will only have 6 hours there and unsure of what to do. (laying on a beach sounds good to me!)

http://www.freeportforaday.com/How_Purchase_Freeport_Day_P.html

Archived