Can this be done and do I have it right? Nassua

echo

Going to Nassua end of Sept. we are planning to take the #10 to the Zoo in the morning. Is the Fish Fry near the Zoo? I thought I read it was on the same road as the zoo. Can someone confirm? Also Hubby will not eat seafood and no conch for him but he will eat fish, so will there be something for him to eat at the Fish Fry area?

Ok after we leave the Zoo can we walk back to downtown? I thought I read we could go by Junokoo ( sp) beach on the way back. I had hope to stop at a bar there and have a drink or two.

Ok So heres the plan, #10 to Zoo early, Walk to Fish Fry and eat late lunch. Walk back to downtown maybe by beach, stop at beach bar and partake. Will this work? We have to be back on ship by 6, so I say back by 5.

planning to take the #10 to the Zoo in the morning. Is the Fish Fry near the Zoo? ....... It is on the same road but I don't remember how far from the zoo. Catch the #10 back to the Fish Fry.

so will there be something for him to eat at the Fish Fry area? .....YES

Ok after we leave the Zoo can we walk back to downtown?.... Long walk but you can walk back from the Fish Fry. Past Junokoo ( sp) beach.

maybe by beach, stop at beach bar and partake. Will this work? ....YES

the road to the zoo is right across street fro the fish fry. simply take #10 jitney to fish fry. walk to zoo, walk back to fish fry.

They have excellent grouper and counch fritter (they are like hushpuppies) tell youe husband I am a very picky eater but these are GREAT.:D I'LL BE EATING SOME SUNDAY

You can walk back to the ship via Junkanoo Beach, however we are always too stuffed to want to walk that far so we usually hop the Jitney right out front of the fish fry back to docks.

JOHN

Archived