Excursion with kids

Zeebaby

We are traveling with our two kids 2.5 and 4. Hubbie and I are going cave tubing. My sister doesnt want to go and will keep the kids. Any suggestions on an excursion? A short tour and beach is what I was thinking.

We are traveling with our two kids 2.5 and 4. Hubbie and I are going cave tubing. My sister doesnt want to go and will keep the kids. Any suggestions on an excursion? A short tour and beach is what I was thinking.

There are no beaches in Belize city. I would highly suggest not walking outside of tourism village with kids that age without a tour. There aren't any short tours either because anything of interest to that age would be at least an hour away. The only thing I can think of is the zoo but again, it is not worth the long drive. Sorry for the bad news but there really aren't any options. It would be best to stay on the ship that day for sure.

Nacho and Cythnia will do the zoo and they did have a car seat for my daugther. It is a long drive on a two lane highway with oncoming traffic, which made me nervous. I would ask the driver you decide on about having a car seat.

Archived