Childcare on Cococay?

I don't even know that we will use it if there is childcare, but I'd like to be prepared. If my husband, 3 older children and I want to go out to deeper waters all together to snorkel, is there a "childcare area" of some type on Cococay that our 5 year old could play safely supervised for a little while?

The kids and hubby are also so disappointed I won't be able to join them on the jet ski excursion since the little guy isn't old enough to do it with us. I don't know I'd even be able to enjoy it knowing we'd left him behind on an island with people I don't know!

Can anyone give me some input about if there is childcare and what it is like? Thank you!

Yes, there is childcare. It is an extenstion of the Adventure Ocaen program. It is a fenced in area that is supervised by the counselors from the ship. You will need to bring your son off and back onto the ship, and it is not open the entire time you are there because of the set-up and take-down time. They do sand games and such. There is no going into the ocean due to safty reasons, but there is a running hose that they use for water activity.

Archived