Navigator Spring Break Texas 2014

I started a thread a while back where I suspected RCCL had their dates wrong for Tx spring break 2014..They had fares for Mar 9 , and Mar 16 reversed the way they did for us last March. So I hope anyone who took advantage and needed the SB cruise got a good deal,as Royal did indeed figure it out and raised prices for Mar 9 , and lowered them for Mar 16...Anyone who booked back then for mar 16, should call for a price reduction, as it is quite a bit.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1644407

I checked RCCL website and a TA site and balconies start at $1249 , where a few munths back they were $ 899....I am referring to 2014....

I don't see the high prices....my OS is only up $50 and the balconies still look cheap for the 3/9 sailing.

Maybe I made a big goof, but I swear on the reliable TA site before we went to church this morning , that the fares were reversed. So maybe I have officially gone off the deep end...I do know this though, as my wife teaches, that our SB in central Tx is Mar 10-15 for 2014, and will be interesting to see in the long run if they change the fares as they did for our Mar 2012 SB cruise. I apologize to anyone I may have mislead..

I see balconies for the 3/9/2014 sailing starting at 879. Suites are starting at 1299.

Maybe I made a big goof, but I swear on the reliable TA site before we went to church this morning , that the fares were reversed. So maybe I have officially gone off the deep end...I do know this though, as my wife teaches, that our SB in central Tx is Mar 10-15 for 2014, and will be interesting to see in the long run if they change the fares as they did for our Mar 2012 SB cruise. I apologize to anyone I may have mislead..

I think we all know that the website prices can change at any time so I would assume that what you saw was correct at the time. Regardless, I appreciate the head's up since we frequently cruise out of Galveston. Thanks for keeping us informed!

Thank you. I'm glad nobody torched me..:)

I think we all know that the website prices can change at any time so I would assume that what you saw was correct at the time. Regardless, I appreciate the head's up since we frequently cruise out of Galveston. Thanks for keeping us informed!

Archived