Roll Call: Fortuna, May 22-29

cr01s13r3

We'll be traveling aboard the Fortuna on May 22-29. Will any other CruiseCritics be there?

Thanks to everyone who has posted in the Costa forum. The wealth of information has been great for planning, packing and building up the pre-cruise excitement!

Penny and travelingman79...

Only a few days left! Where is everyone else? Penny and travelingman79...will look forward to meeting you! The Italian Riviera is a long way from the Jersey coast, the big city (DFW)...and from the bayou!

Look out Italy....here we come!!!

Hi Swampgirl and Penny. Glad to know we won't be the only ones on the Fortuna. This will be my first cruise, and I'm getting so excited and counting down the days until we're saying Benvenuto a Italia!

Swampgirl... I know y'all have some great food down in New Orleans but I hear the food is quite good on Costa's mediterranean voyages too. :D

Looking forward to seeing you all in Savona or onboard!

Trust me, you won't be the only ones. Amazingly alot of people have not heard of Cruise Critic--they've been missing out. There are also a lot of visitors to the site-they just don't sign in. Msg boards helped me tremendously-I even took people's advice on what to order off the menu. You'll truly have a blast. Bon Voyage!

Trust me, you won't be the only ones. Amazingly alot of people have not heard of Cruise Critic--they've been missing out. There are also a lot of visitors to the site-they just don't sign in. Msg boards helped me tremendously-I even took people's advice on what to order off the menu. You'll truly have a blast. Bon Voyage!

Thanks TDOTCRUISR....not too much can dampen my spirits now...frantically trying to pack! I'll let y'all know how the cruise goes!

Archived