Fundy Trail Parkway question...

We are planning to rent a car and drive the Fundy Trail Parkway (on July 14th). Once we reach the end of the Parkway, is there a faster way to get back to St Martin, or do we have to simply take the Parkway back? Thanks for your help!

We are planning to rent a car and drive the Fundy Trail Parkway (on July 14th). Once we reach the end of the Parkway, is there a faster way to get back to St Martin, or do we have to simply take the Parkway back? Thanks for your help!

It is a dead end so you have to go back same way.

Thanks! I know that there is a toll to take the Parkway but do you know if they will take American money? We were just planning on using our credit card for everything that day but I just realized that we'll need cash for the toll.

Thanks! I know that there is a toll to take the Parkway but do you know if they will take American money? We were just planning on using our credit card for everything that day but I just realized that we'll need cash for the toll.

They take visa, mastercard and Amex. They will also take $USD but will give you $CDN change back.

I have not seen a toll mentioned, but it does not surprise me that there is one. Does anyone know how much it is?

I have not seen a toll mentioned, but it does not surprise me that there is one. Does anyone know how much it is?

$4.50 adults

$4.00 seniors

$3.00 kids under 12

$16.00 family

+ 15% GST

Archived