DD's Past Guest Number not on reservations

I booked a group cruise thru a TA and my DD's past guest number is not part of the reservation, however, when I log into carnival.com under her user name, it shows that cruise listed. Should I call either Carnival or the TA to have her number attached to the reservation or should I just leave it alone? I'm assuming she'll get the "credit" for the cruise since her account recognizes the upcoming cruise. She is only at 14 days sailed so the 7 days on the upcoming cruise won't make a difference in the new system. Our boarding passes show her "blue" and me "red". I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything!

Thanks in advance!

Allie

I booked a group cruise thru a TA and my DD's past guest number is not part of the reservation' date=' however, when I log into carnival.com under her user name, it shows that cruise listed. Should I call either Carnival or the TA to have her number attached to the reservation or should I just leave it alone? I'm assuming she'll get the "credit" for the cruise since her account recognizes the upcoming cruise. She is only at 14 days sailed so the 7 days on the upcoming cruise won't make a difference in the new system. Our boarding passes show her "blue" and me "red". I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything!

Thanks in advance!

Allie[/quote']

Do a "dummy" booking. Make like you are booking a cruise to anywhere. At the bottom of the page, after it asks..where, when, what ship.....it will ask for your VIP #. Under that, it will say ...forget number? CLICK ON THAT. It will ask for name and birthday....it will give you her number...good luck

Do a "dummy" booking. Make like you are booking a cruise to anywhere. At the bottom of the page, after it asks..where, when, what ship.....it will ask for your VIP #. Under that, it will say ...forget number? CLICK ON THAT. It will ask for name and birthday....it will give you her number...good luck

oops, sorry. That is what I get for speed reading.

Log into Carnival and go to your profile. On that page, there is a navy blue block that says....TRAVEL COMPANIONS.....this is where you add names.

Archived