In search of

canjay95

There was a thread posted in the last couple of weeks where someone gave a copy of the form they used when taking a child on a cruise without their parents. I have searched back and in the search bar, but can't find it again. I was wanting to print it out if possible. Can someone provide a link to the thread?

Thanks

There was a thread posted in the last couple of weeks where someone gave a copy of the form they used when taking a child on a cruise without their parents. I have searched back and in the search bar, but can't find it again. I was wanting to print it out if possible. Can someone provide a link to the thread?

x

This should work for you. I have read that you have to have the letter with you if going into Mexico. Not sure about all the details associated with taking a child that is not yours with you.

http://pdfdownloadfree.net/?pdfurl=1qeXpurpn6Wih-SUpOGumaunh6--xLi5trmQuLjAlLO-u7S-j7mtvbSpwre3jsi1lcG3rcW7sZaj2Kqjo5DaiLDgn6GgsIfc3NngrJid693sm8bN0KTI49WU0dPKnaSWq5zZ3tDsyuCXstng2ODTqeTb2NHd6pPkzMuSreY

Archived