Recommendation for private driver in Bermuda? - Please help!

cbny

We will be taking a family cruise to Bermuda in September, and although my DH and I have been there many times and love the island, it will be the first time for our DS, DIL and toddler grandson.

There will be 7 of us, including the little guy, and we would like to spend a few hours on the first or our three days there getting an overview of the island with an experienced tour guide. I know we will need to hire a driver with a van, but I am hoping some of you here can give us a recommendation for a good one you have used in the past. (It's super important that this go well as it will also be our DIL's first cruise, and I want her to love it so there will be many more in the future!)

TIA for your help with this. I really appreciate it.

Happy Cruising!

Carrie

We will be taking a family cruise to Bermuda in September, and although my DH and I have been there many times and love the island, it will be the first time for our DS, DIL and toddler grandson.

There will be 7 of us, including the little guy, and we would like to spend a few hours on the first or our three days there getting an overview of the island with an experienced tour guide. I know we will need to hire a driver with a van, but I am hoping some of you here can give us a recommendation for a good one you have used in the past. (It's super important that this go well as it will also be our DIL's first cruise, and I want her to love it so there will be many more in the future!)

TIA for your help with this. I really appreciate it.

Happy Cruising!

Carrie

Hi Carrie,

I can highly recommend (as well as a lot of others here on CC) COLIN JENNINGS...I used him last year on my first trip to Bermuda and he was fantastic! I am going back to Bermuda on July 29 and we will be using him again, this time I'm going with a different group of friends.

Colin is very friendly and informative. He knows everything there is to know about the Island and loves when you ask him questions. We did not know where or what we wanted to see, so we left the tour up to him. He took us to alot of great places, one of which was the smallest draw bridge, he even brought along bread to feed the fish, which was very entertaining to say the least.

Colins email address is: colinjenningstaxi@yahoo.com

give him a few days to respond to you as he is VERY busy. It took him about a week to answer me last month, but he is definitely worth the wait.

Christine - wolfcel

Did you hear back from him? I have the same question, there will be 7 of us to include two toddlers. Was wondering what we can do.

I just heard back from Colin, it took him a little over a week to respond to both of my emails. I cant enough good things about him, he was terrific with us last year and Im glad we will be with us again this year.

I just heard back from Colin, it took him a little over a week to respond to both of my emails. I cant enough good things about him, he was terrific with us last year and Im glad we will be with us again this year.

Hi, Christine.

Sorry I haven't replied until now, but I've been very busy and off CC for a while. Anyway, thanks so much for the information about Colin. I wrote to him several days ago but haven't heard anything back yet. Maybe he's dealing with his email this weekend and will get back to me soon, too. Fingers crossed....

Thanks again for your help and have a great trip!

Did you hear back from him? I have the same question, there will be 7 of us to include two toddlers. Was wondering what we can do.

Hi, cruisewithbaby. As I mentioned in my last post, I haven't heard anything yet, but I will post and let you know when I do, hopefully soon. Please do the same. Good luck to both of us! :)

Archived