El Cid Mazatlan Question

JennsBabySky

I'm cruising the Mexican Rivieria for the first time this June. Pre-Kids, DH and I used to vacation at El Cid. We promised our kids a trip to El Cid to swim in the pool and show them where DH proposed! I tried searching the threads, but I'm still confused. Does El Cid allow you to use their pools? Is there a fee? Can you purchase a day room or is it cheaper to just to reserve a regualar room?

Thank you!!!!

yes, they will still let you use their pool for free. they make their money on drinks and food. i have the best picture of my dh and my 2 daughters jumping off the cliff over the pool, i caught them in mid-air. we love el cid, but we love randi's happy horses better.

hkmom

this was one of our favorite places also. We got a coupon from the time share people at the pier, for admission but NO time share. We had to pay for our own taxi and food/drinks. I kind of wish we would have done the time share, because we would not have had to pay for taxi ($15 each way) and food/drinks. But we got off the ship kind of late, after lunch. We also did a bannana boat off the beach. Way fun! Enjoy!

Archived