rays, rum and reef

I082692

We went with http://caymanecoadventures.com and took a private charter to visit sting ray city, rum point and snorkel the reef. I have 44 "days at sea" with Carnival and additional days with RCCL and this was by far the best excursion i have ever done. We took 10 from my group on a boat that could easily hold 25 and avoided the crowds all day and for way less pp than what carnial wanted just to do one of the stops. http://s1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/Iaught2go/

• 3 weeks later...
I went to the website but did not see any option other than a 3.5 hour tour of snorkeling and rays. Nothing about Rum Point?

We used Nativeway for our Ray, Reef and Rumpoint tour last year, it was one of the best excursions we have ever experienced. :)

We have 2 adults and boys, 6 and 10. We reserved a car and planned to go to the botanical gardens, blow holes, and Rum Point. However, we would not get to see the sting rays that way. Do you think this excursion is better than my present plans? I'm not sure how nice the botanical gardens are.

Thanks!

LT

Archived