Tram Tour from Local Village Bar

purplekisses

Has anyone done the tram tour from Local Village Bar? If how much was it and how long was it? We are planning on hanging our at Local Village Bar, but would also like to see a little bit of the island as well. I know the island is small, but I would like to see what is there.

Has anyone done the tram tour from Local Village Bar? If how much was it and how long was it? We are planning on hanging our at Local Village Bar, but would also like to see a little bit of the island as well. I know the island is small, but I would like to see what is there.

Try this http://www.islandtrams.com/index.html we haven't been to GT yet but will soon and are going to try the tram tour.

• 5 weeks later...
That sounds like a fun tour. Do you have to make reservations ahead of time or can you just show up and go?

I have a reservation for halloween day, they are doing a halloween version of the tour that day. I didn't have to put down a deposit. The tram pick up location is right next to Local Village Bar where we are going to spend the rest of our day after the tour.

Archived