Victory Southern Cruisers....

SraLiz

Port or Starboard side ? Which will give me the best views?

Thanks!

Liz

Not sure , it can be any side at any port , all depends on how many other ships are there , if captain decides to back in or what not.

BUT

From other posters it seems like this is the rundown

PORT - Puerto Rico and Barbados

STARBOARD - St. Thomas, St Lucia, St.Kitts and St Marteen

We are going in October and We got a Suite on the starboard side, Just in case we put her parents on the Port side :)

So we killed 2 birds with one stone , just in case its on the other side we have there room to go to, and to put her Parents on the other side of the ship :)

we are going in October also. I just made the deposit and now I am freaking out! I really want these islands, not sure I am crazy about this ship. We are on the 14th sailing. How about you? Have you traveled on this ship before?

we are going in October also. I just made the deposit and now I am freaking out! I really want these islands, not sure I am crazy about this ship. We are on the 14th sailing. How about you? Have you traveled on this ship before?

We are on the Oct. 7th cruise

The ship is a older ship , But besides the steakhouse it has everything we want. Since there are 5 ports in basically 7 days , you wont be on the ship much :) Thats the reason we chose this cruise , was for the ports not the ship. we also booked in Feb so the price couldnt be beaten at the time and allowed us to get a suite.

BUt i will say this , I have not seen many complaints about the ship or this cruise . Of course you will always have your complainers about anything. But everyone I have talked to and have read on here and reviews I have read actually love the ship and like you said the ports that you get with this cruise can not be beaten

After reading the roll call I really wanted the 7th cruise! Looks like you guys will have loads of fun. Save some bourbon for us! Thanks for putting me at ease. I know it will be a great trip.

After reading the roll call I really wanted the 7th cruise! Looks like you guys will have loads of fun. Save some bourbon for us! Thanks for putting me at ease. I know it will be a great trip.

We will save you plenty ( I drink rum anyways :) ) and my pleasure , have a great cruise

Archived