Atlantis - Stringray.Adventure Question

MommaOf3Princesses

I am wondering if they are strict about ages.

We are booked for the stingray aventure, 1 adult with dd5 and dd8....other adult was going to watch with dd2. I am wondering if they would let me bring dd2 in the pool if i held her. I know it is shallow water....and if i couldnt do everything in the adventire i would be ok with that, but it would be nice if we could all take part in it together.

I tried to call the number on the reservation but they are closed until Monday.

I am wondering if they are strict about ages.

We are booked for the stingray aventure, 1 adult with dd5 and dd8....other adult was going to watch with dd2. I am wondering if they would let me bring dd2 in the pool if i held her. I know it is shallow water....and if i couldnt do everything in the adventire i would be ok with that, but it would be nice if we could all take part in it together.

I tried to call the number on the reservation but they are closed until Monday.

Children under the age of 5 are not allowed in the program. Your DD2 does not qualify for this program. Your 5 year old will be in the shallow part of the pool with an adult.. that's the minimun age required for the program.

Children under the age of 5 are not allowed in the program. Your DD2 does not qualify for this program. Your 5 year old will be in the shallow part of the pool with an adult.. that's the minimun age required for the program.

Thanks....i just wondered because the site says infants can do the dolphin experience...just a shot in the dark! Do you know as observers will they let us pet them at all?

Aw that stinks! :(

I'm not sure, but the Observer pass that you mentioned is for the Dolphin Cay ...

the stingray feediing is not at Dolphin Cay.. it's on the grounds.. and there is no additional "observer" area.. it's just a crowd of bystanders watching those who have paid to feed and touch the rays. (it used to be that they would just pick some lucky kids.. now they make you pay).

So you will not be standing near the other kids.. you'll be in a group of bystanders unable to reach the animals.

They may have changed this since last year.. but thats the layout had been using.

Archived