Seattle Shuttle

Hi Folks

Has anyone used Shuttle Express in Seattle. Their rates seem pretty good and was wondering if anyone had any feedback on the service. There are 4 of us and luggage.

Thanks

We use them to go to the airport on occassion. It's a good service, but if the 4 of you can share one cab or towncar, it may be cheaper to do that instead. Of course, with luggage, you may be better off with a shuttle.

• 4 weeks later...

We just used them 2 weeks ago from the Seattle Center area to the airport, and it was less expensive than the towncar. We had a lot of luggage -- there were 4 of us. We'll use them again when we are in Seattle.

Shuttle Express also has a towncar service which is excellent. We always use them to get to and from the airport. Especially with 4 people, you may find this more cost effective than the van service.

Used them at airport to Seattle Center area hotel and it worked fine (didn't book ahead). THen confirmed return pick up at Pier 30 for 23.25 for two people at 8:30.. got onboard and checked email and they had the the pick up for 10:00:eek: and we had 11:15 am flight. So cancelled that via email and got taxi off the ship which came to only 25.00... on the meter.. no problem with traffic at 8:15 (we took our own luggage off and there was no hassle with the customs, baggage etc.). With two ships "feeding" passengers into customs imagine it's quite a zoo out there later. IMHO they are not worth it on return since they changed time .. if you don't check email on board you would never know this!

• 3 weeks later...

The shuttle company is called Shuttle Express. I've also used a private car company, I think it was Seattle Limo Co. but I'm not sure that was the one (my parents booked it for them and DH and I). It happened to be a prom night so they picked us up in a Suburban instead of a limo, which was fine because we didn't really need a limo, just something big enough for 4 of us and all our luggage. Don't know how much it cost, either, since my parents paid for it (thanks, Mom and Dad!). :)

Archived