Pre-booking entertainment????

Hi guys! I'll be on the Allure in a week and I was trying to pre-book our shows. Every show time I select I get the following message:

"Your selection is no longer available. Please try back at a later time or you can inquire once onboard the ship."

Does this mean there are no seats left? I get this for just about every showtime I select which is frustrating.

Your sailing date may be too close so they no longer will accept online reservations. Not to worry though, when you board you can make those reservations and should you decide to just show up for a particular performance, chances are good that you will still gain admittance when those with reservations have entered. About ten minutes or so before the performance is due to start, they usually admit anyone waiting for admission.

The main advantage of making reservations for the shows is that your choice of seats will be better if you arrive earlier rather than later. In the case of some very popular shows there is a slight risk of there being no seats left if you arrive without reservations, but experiences of most guests seem to indicate that this doesn't occur frequently.

I was on Allure last fall - on the first day, there was a scheduled time to get in line and try to make reservations for any available shows (it was a very long line - but there were quite a few times and seats left). It was on deck 4, next to the Blaze club. I would imagine there will be something like that on your cruise as well.

Archived