sensation review and funtimes views

sorry so late but life has been busy since our cruise on the sensation 6-17-12 to 6-21-12... the boat looked pretty good, a little old, but after all it is an older ship. but every thing was clean and the staff was perfect.the first day was a little rocky but not to bad unless that type of stuff really gets to you, which it does to me and our son, whose family went with us, or i should say, we went with them this time.the children, ages 12 and 15 had a great time, we were a little worried at first' thinking there may be nothing that they liked but i think they loved every minute.there were ready for another one before they even got off the ship.. the food was really, really good i thought. the only thing that we didn't like was at the dinners they would come around and fill every ones glass with water and didn't even offer anything else to drink. i ask what they had instead of water and they said, tea or lemonade, and they did bring you this , but only if you ask them to, not our first cruise but the first one we had where they offer water with out a choice of anything else. but over all it was great. easy boarding on and off. i have scanned our fun times and some other cruise pictures that you can see by following the link i have posted, cruise-zapper

http://photobucket.com/sensation4-17-12

Thanks again for this! When I click on any of the fun times pages they come up full size but I can't get the pictures any bigger than a thumbnail. Is that the size they were uploaded or am I doing something wrong?

Archived