Read some bad things!!!!

visconti4

[quote name='visconti4']I just booked a Spa room on the Splendor. It is #1020. Have read some bad things about the balcony Spa cabins. Can anyone give me some insight as to whether this was a good choice or not. Thanks[/quote]

I stayed in 1011 on the Splendor, and currently am booked for cabin 1017.

What and where did you hear "bad" things".

I have had an EXCELLENT experience, so good in fact I was willing to do it again.

[quote name='visconti4']I just booked a Spa room on the Splendor. It is #1020. Have read some bad things about the balcony Spa cabins. Can anyone give me some insight as to whether this was a good choice or not. Thanks[/QUOTE]

what did you read that make you concerned?

Bill

[quote name='deborahjo']Our PVP helped up pick our Spa Cabin. We are in 1019. Inside and not over the excerise machines. That is the problem. Over them it is extremely noisey starting at 6 am.[/quote]

I can see how that might be an issue. We have purposefully picked the other side of the ship, as all that is above is the tranquility room. I would not want a cabin under (or over for that matter) a public room that might have noise early or late.

OP - can you switch to the other side of the ship?

I read it on cruise critic. That kids were throwing things from the deck above, and really being rude. Now that you mention it, it does look like we are below the exercise equip. I may have to rethink our location. We have the balcony, and our daughter has the room right across from ours.( inside) Is this balcony covered? anyone know?

[quote name='visconti4']I read it on cruise critic. That kids were throwing things from the deck above, and really being rude. Now that you mention it, it does look like we are below the exercise equip. I may have to rethink our location. We have the balcony, and our daughter has the room right across from ours.( inside) Is this balcony covered? anyone know?[/quote]

On Deck 10 (your cabin) the balcony is indeed covered. No one can toss anything on to your balcony.

[quote name='visconti4']I just booked a Spa room on the Splendor. It is #1020. Have read some bad things about the balcony Spa cabins. Can anyone give me some insight as to whether this was a good choice or not. Thanks[/quote]
Think of it this way. For every bad review you read, there are hundreds of good reviews out there that are never written here.

Archived