Norwegian Star 7/22 to Bermuda

Preppy1

Hi friends! My partner and I (29 and 30) are looking forward to our first cruise together on 7/22 from NYC to Bermuda on the Norwegian Star. Anyone else going? Would love to meet up and make cool new friends.

Hi friends! My partner and I (29 and 30) are looking forward to our first cruise together on 7/22 from NYC to Bermuda on the Norwegian Star. Anyone else going? Would love to meet up and make cool new friends.

Congrats on your ten year milestone. My partner and I just passed five years in June! We're traveling with family members, maybe meet you on the ship. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. My eighth cruise; partner's fourth! Have a great time ... less than two weeks!

Dave

Sounds awesome Dave! Would definitely be up for meeting.

I'm sure you'll enjoythe cruise. Our first time to Bermuda. My Mom and his parents are joing us as well. Should be a great time! If you'd like to schedule a meeting for the first or second night, we can meet at a designated lounge or somewhere else. Plenty of places on a ship for meeting friends. Lunch is another option at a resturant.

Let us know. Dave

Meeting at a lounge would be awesome one evening. Just let us know where and when. Someone said they have a "Friends of Dorothy" meetup at 7 in the Star Bar every night.

Sounds good. We'll try for Monday at 7PM at the Star Bar. If it doesn't work, we'll post a note on the board outside of the Guest Services area to set up a Friends of Dorothy meeting.

See you then... Dave and Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Hey did you guys end up posting a note outside of guest services ? I couldn't find the board you were talking about, but we hung out on Monday. Met a few cool people at the Star Bar.

Archived