Steakhouse questions

Are infants allowed? We will be sailing with our 13 month old.

Is there a way to check your reservation? I had sent in a reservation request and they sent me an email back saying it was good and then I recall another one telling me about the price increase, but it looks like I lost those messages (the email hoarder I am, I cannot believe this!)

Thanks

We took our 1 year old grandson on the Glory in April. We took a 5 30 reservation figuring it would speed up the process. It didnt and took almost 3 hours as service was horrendus.

In retrospect for the week he is just too young to sit thru a 90 minute meal in the DR let along the steakhouse.

All week we took turns walking him around so as not to disturb everyone else.

no age limit.

and why not just check your reservation after you board? tthe place hardly sells out. it's always empty when we go.

Because I can't remember the day we reserved and I want it for the first night which I hear is the most popular. Do I just go up to the steakhouse when we board to check then?

Because I can't remember the day we reserved and I want it for the first night which I hear is the most popular. Do I just go up to the steakhouse when we board to check then?

actually, the first night is not that popular. that's why they try to lure some in offering free cheap wine.

head right up there after you board, check, and change if you have to.

you can also try emailing them.

Archived