Cost of Athens taxi tour

okfarmerswife

We will be in Athens for 2 days in a few weeks and have been quoted prices by 2 taxi companies for their tours for my family of 5. They are both rated highly on TA and get good recommendations here. My question is about the prices. 380 Euro for 1 day tour including pickup at the port. Also, 300 euro for additional half day tour of Corinth. Is the the usual rate? Also, I'm wondering if anyone has had any success negotiating a better price.

I can`t answer you question but I have just come back from my cruise.

In Pireaus we walked off the ship and to the left a short distance away there is a hop on hop off bus goes to Athens for 20 euros. There are 2 lines, Piraeus to Athens and round Athens. Both are included in that price. You change buses at the Colloseum. There are headphones in all languages.

Hi Caber,

Thanks for the excellent suggestion - we love hop on hop off busses! Since we have already visited Athens and the main tourist sights, we will take you suggestion, then stop at the National Arecheolgical Museum. That was under construction the last time we were there, so haven't seen it yet.

Thanks again, Ginger

Archived