Anyone use wedideas?

Pjsgal

I used them and was very happy with the product -- got lots of compliments on them. I got the natural touch roses and they looked very real. I don't have close ups, but there are some photos of them in this album: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150871272073861.407007.620643860&type=3&l=536c8b645c

One issue I heard other people had with them was with poor communication and not getting orders on time. I will say a couple of times they took a while to answer my e-mails, but when I called they looked up my order and answered my questions right away.

I asked to have mine delivered early because I was moving about a month before the wedding and didn't want them to get delivered to the wrong house at the wrong time. They were happy to do this and they arrived on schedule. However, with any product like this you're ordering for your big day it's not a bad idea to give a fake date that's earlier than when you really need it to build in a little buffer!

Janine I love her product but out of my price range :-(. Gym bomb I had alread considered telling a fib for my date!!! Haha. I think I'm gonna go with we'd ideas. How far in advance did you order yours ? My wedding isn't until feb.

Janine I love her product but out of my price range :-(. Gym bomb I had alread considered telling a fib for my date!!! Haha. I think I'm gonna go with we'd ideas. How far in advance did you order yours ? My wedding isn't until feb.

I don't remember exactly -- maybe around November for an early June wedding? Mine were delivered in April. If it were me I'd order them now (or as soon as you figure out what you want) and then tell them your wedding is maybe a month before it really is? I think you can also request when you'd like them shipped.

When they processed my order they gave me estimated dates for proof pictures and for shipping. I called about a week after the proof date (which was in Feb/March, so plenty of time) when I hadn't heard from them. They said my flowers had been back ordered. I had proof photos probably a week or so after that. Then I called back and asked them to ship a couple of weeks early since I was moving in early May and they did that too.

I used wedideas as well. I was happy the way they turned out. I didnt even get the natural touch flowers and still thought they looked great.

My wedding was this past February and I ordered them around this time last year and received them at the beginning of January.

They were about 2 weeks behind on my initial ship date but they were responsive to all my emails once I started asking when they would ship.

Here is a link to my pics you can see the flowers. I went basic with the ivory roses.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150530274791736.371418.539741735&type=1

I used wedideas as well. I was happy the way they turned out. I didnt even get the natural touch flowers and still thought they looked great.

My wedding was this past February and I ordered them around this time last year and received them at the beginning of January.

They were about 2 weeks behind on my initial ship date but they were responsive to all my emails once I started asking when they would ship.

Here is a link to my pics you can see the flowers. I went basic with the ivory roses.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150530274791736.371418.539741735&type=1

Ummmmmmmm u are a fabulous bride!!!!!! Love the flowers and your shoes!!!!! And honestly I loveeee that u had no colors so to speak !!! Cake was beautifully simple

• 10 months later...

Yep, and they screwed us over. 2013 wedding, started working with them 6 months before the wedding. Their pre-made stuff was fine, custom stuff was awful. No communication between taking money and briefly before the wedding. They tried to get us to take delivery without picture 2 weeks prior to the wedding. They regularly clean out any complaints from their fb page, BBB rating of F. Stay away at all costs.

Ended up working witha florist on ETSY at the last minute, did wonderful custom work with the same real touch flowers. Funny thing, when we called glam and described the situation, they said, ohh you're working with Wedideas aren't you?

just placed my order with them this past may. They advised me to order by may for my october wedding.. So far I have had no issue with contact, but i use the email address that goes to Mary. she always responds in a reasonable time. I will keep you guys posted. planning on a review post just on the flowers and wedideas. I thought it would be helpful here for future brides that come after us.

Yep, and they screwed us over. 2013 wedding, started working with them 6 months before the wedding. Their pre-made stuff was fine, custom stuff was awful. No communication between taking money and briefly before the wedding. They tried to get us to take delivery without picture 2 weeks prior to the wedding. They regularly clean out any complaints from their fb page, BBB rating of F. Stay away at all costs.

Ended up working witha florist on ETSY at the last minute, did wonderful custom work with the same real touch flowers. Funny thing, when we called glam and described the situation, they said, ohh you're working with Wedideas aren't you?

OK this scares the crap out of me.. we already ordered last month.. now im panicked.

just placed my order with them this past may. They advised me to order by may for my october wedding.. So far I have had no issue with contact, but i use the email address that goes to Mary. she always responds in a reasonable time. I will keep you guys posted. planning on a review post just on the flowers and wedideas. I thought it would be helpful here for future brides that come after us.

I've been looking at them as well. I ordered a sample flower from them because I really wasn't sure if I would like "fake" flowers, but it was nice! So now i'm starting to look at bouquet options. Please keep us posted on your experience with them! :)

Archived