Pent House Suite

jcpruett

If you are sailing on the Golden Princess, check out the newly added PH's on the SKY deck (deck 15) which is just above the Horizon food court so very convenenient. We were upgraded on our recent Alaskan sailing and LOVED IT! I am sure the mid-ship locations lower down are nice but the nice thing about being on the SKY deck were the immediate access to things on the back of the boat (like entertainment in the Vista lounge, our dining arrangements and the Skywalkers Lounge) and the closeness to coffee in the AM! Check them out. I wish the other boats would do the same and add those suites to another level.

Barbara

We were upgraded to this Penthouse Suite on our recent Alaska cruise, it was fantastic, the location was perfect! Very private and quiet, we enjoyed being so close to the things Barbara mentioned the room was so nice it was like being in a 5 star hotel for the week! We absolutely LOVED it!

I was refering to this suite on the Star

This last May we booked a PH suite on the Star, C409, and we loved it. It was our first time in a suite. We particularly enjoyed the jacussi tub and the separate large shower with a glass door rather than a curtain. The balcony was larger that that of a mini suite and had better furniture. Everyone should try a suite once if they can afford it, just for the experience. I must admit though that the added space and amenities are not in my opinion worth spending a couple of thousand dollars or more for on every cruise.

We also were lucky enough to be able to rebook our Med. Cruise from a mini suite into a Pent House suite. We were orginally booked on the Ocean Princess and were rebooked onto the Star. We really enjoyed the room, the laundry, internet, and the ability to have MDR food as room service. It was truly a once in a life time experience as the new cruise cost was 4x's our orginal cost. We are VERY grateful to the upgrade fairy!

Archived