Cruise Information

Paradime

I booked a cruise on Riviera for mid October 2012 and have received the booking confirmation from IGLU. Can anybody tell me how long I should wait for the infomation to come from Oceania about the cruise, booking tours and general information.

Does it come by e-mail ?

Thanks very much

Go the the Oceania website, register, click on "already booked" and take it from there to find all the information, book excursions, depending on your cabin category, you can make your specialty restaurant reservations at the appropriate time, fill in all your required information, etc. I've never had anything come via email, but I book through a TA.

I booked a cruise on Riviera for mid October 2012 and have received the booking confirmation from IGLU. Can anybody tell me how long I should wait for the infomation to come from Oceania about the cruise, booking tours and general information.

Does it come by e-mail ?

Thanks very much

Not sure how it works for UK residents but in N.A. we get the cruise planner 4-6weeks prior to sailing.

I would go to the Oceania website if you need info on excursions & booking the specialty Restaurants etc...

If you have an "already Booked" section on the U.K. site sign in there with your booking number you should get from the TA

You can book tours now if you want... but you pay at the time you book them

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/exploreashore/default.aspx

Join the Roll Call for your cruise & maybe share tours with your fellow shipmates

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=714

Look for your sailing date then post there

enjoy

Does it come by e-mail ?

Thanks very much

Hi Paradime

As described earlier, you need to go onto the oceania web site and use the booking number IGLU gave you to register. In there you will be able to book tours/specialty rest/cooking classes/la reserve etc. Best to do this sooner rather than later as some of the activities can be very popular. We are cruising on Marina in October 2012 and have booked everything apart from the tours. Will do that soon. Have fun choosing!

Archived