expecting to get wet, what to bring

tacomaguy20

Hello everyone, my first cruise is in September and I'm expecting to get wet in Ocho Rios for the dunn falls and river tubing. Does anyone have any advice on what I should bring on the shore excursion with me? I don't know if I should just wear my swim trunks and that's it. I'm guessing whatever I bring with me will be getting wet or need to be waterproof. So should I get a waterproof case or something? Should I even bring my wallet? Any advice is helpful. Thanks in advance.

Seems when we did this in 2005, We were not on a ship. The excursion van driver stayed with the van and most of our stuff -- it was fine.

That IS only if it is a ship excursion OR a red plate govt. JUTA taxi.

They might even have lockers? Been a while.

For Dunns you need watershoes if you ask me - because you dare depending on the "chain of bodies" to keep pulling you up - and you might invest in one of those waterproof wallets for snacks or for the BIG amount of standard approved vendors waiting to sell you coffee etc. on the way out.

I beleive they have changing facilities --- when we go on ship -- we take 2 swim suits -- one is always drying!

Archived