Trip Insurance ?

We<3WDW

I need help figuring out how to do trip insurance. This is a family cruise and we have 4 cabins booked. Cabin 1 is DH & I, 2 is my parents, 3 is my adult son & 2 nephews and 4 is my daughter, son's GF and my sister. Mom & I are paying for my sister & her 2 sons. My son is paying his & GF's fare. Should I just lump together and get one policy for the total amount or break it up by cabin or family unit? I will purchase from insuremytrip.com.

Thanks.

Lora

I need help figuring out how to do trip insurance. This is a family cruise and we have 4 cabins booked. Cabin 1 is DH & I' date=' 2 is my parents, 3 is my adult son & 2 nephews and 4 is my daughter, son's GF and my sister. Mom & I are paying for my sister & her 2 sons. My son is paying his & GF's fare. Should I just lump together and get one policy for the total amount or break it up by cabin or family unit? I will purchase from insuremytrip.com.

Thanks.

Lora[/quote']

You can purchase divided up anyway you want. Check the descriptions of the policies you're looking at - some divide (some of) the indicated coverages among the persons on the combined policy, in which case it would be better to get individual policies. ken

Archived