Port of Miami (POM) Question

nogard13

For those of you who have cruised on the NCL Sky and the CCL Imagination, could you tell me how far apart the boats dock at the POM? We will be cruising both, back to back, and getting off the Sky and then boarding the Imagination.

I just want to know if we can walk from one ship to the other or if we'll have to cab it.

TIA!!!

We don't have mobility issues, but I don't know how big the port is (or, I don't remember, as we last sailed out of Miami back in 2005). That's why I wanted to know (and plan). The one bad thing is that we'll probably be one of the first ones to get to the Imagination that morning (which means having to bob and weave around the disembarking passengers).

Here is a map of POM cruise terminal

http://www.miamidade.gov/portofmiami/library/port_map.pdf

Looked at my cruise docs from Liberty and it says Imagination is out of Terminal D. You might want to check your NCL docs to see which Terminal they are out of, but we took SAS to airport and they picked up some Sky passengers and if I am not mistaken it was the last ship down (B East on the map).

Archived