Spa Treatments

DW has told me numerous times that one of the "few" things she would like to do while on Allure this August is a couples massage. I told her I was ok with that and would look into it....

After coming across the reservations page I see the price of $269 and think that's not too bad... Thats when I read the bottom of the page saying that prices listed are PER PERSON!!!!!!!!:eek:

Can someone tell me if A) that is not really per person, and B) if it is, is it worth it?!?!?!

Haha. That is for a couple. We did it a few years back, it was pretty good. The only issue is while one is getting the massage, the other is in this like water bed type thing getting massaged that way. So there really is only one message therapist. A lot of times they offer special when in port. I want to say like 169....

Haha. That is for a couple. We did it a few years back, it was pretty good. The only issue is while one is getting the massage, the other is in this like water bed type thing getting massaged that way. So there really is only one message therapist. A lot of times they offer special when in port. I want to say like 169....

OK, that makes me feel much better!! I will tell her then that we will wait until we are on board to see if we can get a better deal. There seems to be quite a few slots available.

Archived