Missing Cruise Nights from Cruise History

WavesAway

I have just checked by cruise history on the Captains Circle website and princess altered my cruises by one and but importantly they have taken 22 days off the number of days cruised.

This seems to be that we had 11 x 14 night cruises roundtrip from southampton in the 1990s and these have been altered to 12 nights, thereby taken our total down 22 days.

Wwe only cruise to the Med from Southampton and only do 14 night cruises to the Western Med and that are always 14 nighters.

Luckily I have two cruise cards from previous princess cruises, the last being the 17 nighter from 2011 and this shows that my cruise history credits should not have been reduced.

It has been left to the circle rep. to look into it and return to me.

I have just checked by cruise history on the Captains Circle website and princess altered my cruises by one and but importantly they have taken 22 days off the number of days cruised.

This seems to be that we had 11 x 14 night cruises roundtrip from southampton in the 1990s and these have been altered to 12 nights, thereby taken our total down 22 days.

Wwe only cruise to the Med from Southampton and only do 14 night cruises to the Western Med and that are always 14 nighters.

Luckily I have two cruise cards from previous princess cruises, the last being the 17 nighter from 2011 and this shows that my cruise history credits should not have been reduced.

It has been left to the circle rep. to look into it and return to me.

Anyone else found this a problem. Is it just us UK cruisers? Wouldnt mind it going up but to reduce it by one cruise and 22 days seems rather a large 'glitch'.

I notice that the OP has not returned to answer our question about where she got the info about changes to the loyalty program. Has anybody else read anything about changes? I did check my account and all cruises/days are accurate.

Probably because there is no info.

When I saw the first post in this thread the other day, I looked at the princess web site (at least my hubby's CP) and it was correct. But then we just have four cruises with Princess so far. Haven't seen anything about changes to the loyalty program so also wondering where the OP heard about that.

It seems to happen quite a bit that people here will start a thread about something they just learned about, and it turns out it's an old news story. But the post did remind us to occasionally check our CP to make sure any computer update in Santa Clarita didn't change our info. Hopefully anyone who finds a mistake can get it fixed w/o too much problem.

• 4 weeks later...

[Just like to give a thumbs up to Sven at Captains Circle at Southampton whom I contacted with our problem regarding the loss of 22 cruise days and also one cruise credits in this computer 'glitch'. Luckily had my last cruise card which I kept on disembarkation last year which proved that I had done the 'lost cruise' and also as luck would have it, I had kept a scrapbook of our very first cruise which proved that this shoudl have read 14 days and not 12 days and this had been downgraded to. Also all our other 14 day cruises had been downgraded to 12 days as well.

Sven had therefore resolved this complaint speedily and courteously to our complete satisfaction and for this we thank him. We have now printed out a copy of our cruise history which we shall take on board with us and will do so each time we complete a further cruise.

QUOTE=crows nest club;34606087]Anyone else found this a problem. Is it just us UK cruisers? Wouldnt mind it going up but to reduce it by one cruise and 22 days seems rather a large 'glitch'.

We had the correct number of cruises and cruise days, but they were still showing us as Gold instead of Platinum. They updated it straight away no problem, blaming it on the link to the P&O database, but our P&O cruise was already showing in our cruise history, so I think it was just another lame excuse for a computer glitch......

Archived