St. Maarten Beach Fun Mobile Tour

Jenn31708

We're looking at this excursion for our family. I have a few questions for anyone that has done it.

How old do you have to be to drive these little sport coupes? The RCCL website doesn't say. My nephew will be 17, but he won't have a driver's license. Will he be allowed to drive.

Also, my niece will be 5. The website says no one under 8. I'm not sure the reason why she can't be a passenger when a parent is driving. Will they turn us away?

Has anyone encountered these issues on this excursion?

Interesting, yes I see there are no age driving restrictions listed on that one. Looks like only two per car though. Your son might have to be a driver and your niece is technically too young to go at all :(

I was reading up on some other excursions for our trip coming up in March on RCCL. The Jeep tour might be alright if you have only four in your party. Minimum age is 6 but, unless it is actually printed on her RCCL ID, you might be ok. I have never sailed RCI.

Not sure if that helps. You might want to try searching directly island websites and look for private tours/rentals. Perhaps something with an open air vehicle but not a RCCL tour. There are tons of private boat tours available but you might find something for land.

~ Bob ~

Archived