~ Welcome Aboard & Come Join Us ~ CC 1st Official Family Group Cruise!! ~4/15/06~

Chucksta63

Hi Chuck...did anyone win it?

I don't expect Southwest to have their April air out til at least November. I have clients waiting for the following week out of Manchester, NH, as it is their April vacation. This is what bugs me about Southwest. I was going to wait for ours but $165 on Song RT was a great deal and I jumped on it. I have been checking daily for Southwest, in case they decide to post early.

Hi Chuck...did anyone win it?

I don't expect Southwest to have their April air out til at least November. I have clients waiting for the following week out of Manchester, NH, as it is their April vacation. This is what bugs me about Southwest. I was going to wait for ours but $165 on Song RT was a great deal and I jumped on it. I have been checking daily for Southwest, in case they decide to post early.

HI Dolores

What is this Song an airline? Do they have a web site? I would like to check it out! Do they go to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale?

Hey Chuck,

the website is http://www.flysong.com

They are out of Boston though...and yes they go to fll.

I usually book with them for my clients that book vacations or cruises, even though I don't get a commission...I don't charge any client that is also booking the cruise. Just something extra.

I have flown JetBlue out of Boston...excellent, but their prices were up...Songs is up now too...I hit it just right...but you can check ...it doesn't hurt.

I used to too, but the past few times have been a breeze..maybe it was because it was Jet Blue...who knows?

allegiant air is now out of Pease, but they only go to Sanford/Orlando. The introductory prices of $39 will be over by our April timeframe...and from what I see, the prices are outrageous...$209 each way.

Free parking is nice...and they are better than PanAm...who was awful...

I see that Song is by Delta.

Heck I just want cheap fairs...lol

I need like the 13th or 14th of April and the 23rd or 24th to come home. I hate to fly the same day we get off the ship and I won't fly in the day of the cruise, way too tiring...lol.

I did not know you could fly out of Pease? How do you find flights out of there?

Where else?

There are currently only 2 airlines out of Pease...but they both only go to Sanford/Orlando....PanAm and Allegiant. Pan Am is showing only flights to Trenton...they used to go to Sanford/Orlando.

Allegiant is http://www.allegiantair.com

But you need air to Miami or FLL...Southwest is the best bet...the waiting is the hard part.

Don't you have a travel agent for your group? They should be watching the fares for you, don't ya think?

WOW everyone wants the big bucks to fly...

I'll just wait for Southwest to come out with the April Priceing!!!:)

WOW Jet Blue has $59 each way from Burlington VT. to Ft. Lauderdale!!!

And $69 from Boston to Ft. Lauderdale!!! Must be used by Nov 21..Bummer

It is still raining up here in New Hampshire and soon we will have our own port for cruise ships! Out my back door!

Ground is so saturated that I (on high ground) now have over 1 1/2 inches of standing water in my basement! arrrrrr

Off to get a sump pump! yeddi ha

Good Morning...Ahh, make that ...afternoon..Chuck...everyone...

Just got the truck back from repair so I now have wheels again (with Brakes)

Shelly...where in Minnesota?

Ohh, Chuck, I did post on the other board this AM but I dont see my stuff so I must have been in the wrong place...again....

Karyn...in MInnesota

Chuck...I was reading about the airlines and had hoped to wait for cheaper air deals but with the holiday...that may not happen. I am stuck here in Minnesota where there are not many airport options. I may have to just bite the bullet. Ouch!

Chuck...I was reading about the airlines and had hoped to wait for cheaper air deals but with the holiday...that may not happen. I am stuck here in Minnesota where there are not many airport options. I may have to just bite the bullet. Ouch!
I am going to hold out a bit longer! What are the quick bookings looking like? You know book in the next 14 days type of thing? You might just want to wait untill a couple of weeks before? Just wait until Christmas I bet there will be deals out there!

Here is pricing for the cruise for folks looking!

Priceing:

Inside (Cat 4A): $ 715 pp

Oceanview (Cat 6A): $ 839 pp

Balcony (Cat 8A): $ 965 pp

Mini-Suite (Cat 11): $ 1449 pp

Penthouse Suite (Cat 12): $ 1969 pp

Rates are based on double occupancy and include port charges and gov’t fees.

Single (Cat 1A): $ 1009 pp

3rd and 4th rates are subject to change….currently they are as follows:

Inside (Cat 4A): $ 585 pp

Oceanview (Cat 6A): $ 609 pp

Balconies and Suites (Cat 8A, 11 and 12): $ 635 pp

Amenities:

$ 100 p/cabin on-board credit

Cruise Critic Lanyards (1 per person)

Cruise Critic Magnets (1 per stateroom)

15% discount on all other Cruise Critic merchandise

$ 250 pp deposit for all cabin assignments including single, triple, quads or suites.

To book this cruise contact Kevin at Crucon.com at 1-800-493-6609

I am going to hold out a bit longer! What are the quick bookings looking like? You know book in the next 14 days type of thing? You might just want to wait untill a couple of weeks before? Just wait until Christmas I bet there will be deals out there!

Here is pricing for the cruise for folks looking!

Priceing:

Inside (Cat 4A): $ 715 pp

Oceanview (Cat 6A): $ 839 pp

Balcony (Cat 8A): $ 965 pp

Mini-Suite (Cat 11): $ 1449 pp

Penthouse Suite (Cat 12): $ 1969 pp

Rates are based on double occupancy and include port charges and gov’t fees.

Single (Cat 1A): $ 1009 pp

3rd and 4th rates are subject to change….currently they are as follows:

Inside (Cat 4A): $ 585 pp

Oceanview (Cat 6A): $ 609 pp

Balconies and Suites (Cat 8A, 11 and 12): $ 635 pp

Amenities:

$ 100 p/cabin on-board credit

Cruise Critic Lanyards (1 per person)

Cruise Critic Magnets (1 per stateroom)

15% discount on all other Cruise Critic merchandise

$ 250 pp deposit for all cabin assignments including single, triple, quads or suites.

To book this cruise contact Kevin at Crucon.com at 1-800-493-6609

I just checked Carnival web site and the prices are going up!

If you have a certian cabin you wanted you need to book it now!

Cat.12's are gone and Balcony 8A just went up to $1049 I got an 8E cheeper with our rates!!! Also the 3rd and 4th person has gone up too now $729.00 for balcony. Thats more for the 3rd and 4th than our 1st and 2nd inside 4A Cabin!!!

Good Morning Travelers

Well it is raining again here! Latest reports are 43 homes destroyed, 700+ damaged,, $25million worth of damage to state roads alone. Just below Boston they are evacuating now due to a high chance of dam failure, it is breaking down old wooden dam over 100 years old!

Here we go again! I am so ready for warm water!

Archived