Cabin 6205

yoursurfer

So I called pvp. He said yes the room is a handicapped room and that IF we get bumped it would be to a higher category or the same. He also is very confident the beds can be pushed together so the bottom line is....I'm still confused! I think I will stay put and watch prices, hopefully with price drop I can change to balcony. We are laying for 3 cabins so price is an issue this time. Any thoughts......?

So I called pvp. He said yes the room is a handicapped room and that IF we get bumped it would be to a higher category or the same. He also is very confident the beds can be pushed together so the bottom line is....I'm still confused! I think I will stay put and watch prices, hopefully with price drop I can change to balcony. We are laying for 3 cabins so price is an issue this time. Any thoughts......?

Are all three of the cabins you booked 4J? If so, just stay put. If a H/C cabin is needed, they will just bump you. Most likely to a higher category.

I was in 6206 on the Liberty last year. The website says something like "two beds that do not convert to a king"......but that's a technicality. When I got to the room I was pleasantly surprised to find a queen bed :)

Archived