Zumba

Hi

We are going on the Celebration in September / October. Does any know if there are any Zumba sessions on board, as my wife is addicted and needs a Zumba rush at least 4 times per week:rolleyes:.

Any ideas on the ports of Mytalini, Larnaca & Alanya. Are the towns near enough to walk to, trips etc. Many thanks to all. Great forum as usual.:)

There were daily Zumba sessions on Spirit when we sailed to the Baltic 1st-15th July, so it's reasonable to assume the same on Celebration.

It was very popular with the ladies - a few men (brave souls) also joined in.

Her Ladyship forgot to bring sports trainers and refused to Zum (?) with any other footwear.

Hi , returned from Celebration 02/07 after one week on board. There were no Zumba classes as far as I could see, well nothing was ever advertised in cruise news or announced by Bram Lorenz.

I suppose there could have been some impromptu zumba going on by the pool but I was never up and out early enough to get anywhere near the pool so I didn't see any of it!!!!

In fact there were no aerobic/dance type sessions that I knew of throughout the cruise.

I'm sure your wife will find other things to fill the time, we were AI so that passed the time very nicely - actually come to think of it we drank less on AI than we do when paying for it!!!

Archived