6/8/05 NYC to Bermuda/Anyone Going?

KatieS

We received our Radisson packet today. Can't believe we'll be cruising in less than a month. We're on Deck #7. This is our 5th cruise, second with Radisson. We did the Baltic cruise last August. What a wonderful time we had.

If anyone is travelling with 16-1/2 year olds, let us know. Our son will be looking for new friends. He's finishing up his junior year in high school.

Thanks a bunch!

This will be our 7th cruise, but our first on Radisson. We have been to Bermuda three times before, twice on Celebrity and once with RCCL.

We are in a Category B on Deck Ten. Sorry no kids, But I'm sure your son will find people his own age and have a great time. There will probably be more kids on the two cruises from NYC at the end of August, but I wouldn't be concerned. Yes it's true,there are no formal nights so the tux stays home. Gave me a great excuse to go out and buy a few new blazers and slacks. Can't wait only 24 more days.

On Wednesday, the Navigator will be in NYC for the first of four early Bermuda sailings. I think I will take an extended lunch and drop by the piers to get a look at her.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived