Captain Hook Adventure - Is it still in Falmouth?

tropiclvrs

I can't find the Captain Hook Adventure tour for Falmouth anywhere. Not on Royal Caribbean's excursion list or via their own website. It seems like they just have one for Cancun.

Does anyone know if they still exist in Falmouth? I remember "Trainman2" did this in January and I think my kids would love it! I'll be so disappointed if they don't have it there any longer.

Thanks!

I had booked this excursion through RCCL for my cruise at the end of August and a few months ago, they sent me an email saying the excursion was cancelled. I've gone to the Captain Hook website and didn't see the tour listed there. I've also emailed Captain Hook and received no response. So, I'm guessing, this tour is not an option for Falmouth.

I'm very disappointed, too, since it was one of the few tours that I thought we be great for my 2 young daughters. I hope you find a good alternative!

This is disappointing to hear this is cancelled, I had a link for the site and clicked it today and its gone, I was so looking forward to trying/going to this,also heard nothing but positive reviews !

Archived