Decoration Ideas for Ceremony Room

Hi All:

This forum is sooooo helpful and I'm hoping to get some guidance as far as decorations. I've seen pictures of the room that I think I'll be assigned to (Green Room, Carnival Glory, 3/3/13 embarkation day). The setup is ok but a little blah for my taste. What have you ladies done or are planning to do to spruce up the room a little? I was thinking about getting a customized aisle runner with our names on it for starters and something for the chairs closest to the aisle.

Any suggestions, pictures, links...ANYTHING :-) Will be sincerely appreciated!

Regards,

Kiechelle

Just remember you have to carry on this decor along with all of your other items: dress, luggage, etc.

I'm not planning to do anything special to decorate the room where I'm hoping my ceremony will be.

I did order ceremony flowers from my coordinator to make the ceremony pictures look a bit nicer than those awful white and green arrangements that carnival provides.

Just remember you have to carry on this decor along with all of your other items: dress, luggage, etc.

I'm not planning to do anything special to decorate the room where I'm hoping my ceremony will be.

I did order ceremony flowers from my coordinator to make the ceremony pictures look a bit nicer than those awful white and green arrangements that carnival provides.

I didn't even know we could do this!! Wow great news!

Im sooooo happy for the reality check that I will have to pack all these "extras". On that note, I think I'm sticking to an aisle runner and petal cones for the petal toss when we exit. Thanks again :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1446244&highlight=mrs+gomez

Mrs Gomez did a lot of personalization for her wedding.

Thanks for the link! I enjoyed her review and got ideas of things I need to be thinking about such as lists for the photog and decorations for receptiion table and favor table. I have 222 days to go and the excitement is mounting as the days go by :)

Do they not provide aisle runner???

The only isle runners I've seen are personalised ones, so I dont think a plain one is provided. I considered getting a personalised one, but we are flying from Manchester, England to Baltimore and have enough to carry!

Do they not provide aisle runner???

Carnival does provide an aisle runner. I've seen it on this board and I also asked. Its very plain though. I've seen people decorate it with silk flower petals. You can also bring your own if you don't mind carrying it on and off the ship.

Carnival does provide an aisle runner. I've seen it on this board and I also asked. Its very plain though. I've seen people decorate it with silk flower petals. You can also bring your own if you don't mind carrying it on and off the ship.

I looked into getting an aisle runner for my wedding and was told by the carnival coordinator that the runner would have to be the exact same size of theirs which is quite short. So I initially decided to skip it.

Well doing my tour, seeing the full setup of another wedding. The runner there was dirty with black foot prints over it. Just looked nasty. And the the tour guide told me that the runner could be longer. So now I've gone ahead and gotten a runner.

I'm actually planning pretty extensive decor, and have a large bridal party to assist with getting everything aboard.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

i thought so! Thanks!

I looked into getting an aisle runner for my wedding and was told by the carnival coordinator that the runner would have to be the exact same size of theirs which is quite short. So I initially decided to skip it.

Well doing my tour, seeing the full setup of another wedding. The runner there was dirty with black foot prints over it. Just looked nasty. And the the tour guide told me that the runner could be longer. So now I've gone ahead and gotten a runner.

I'm actually planning pretty extensive decor, and have a large bridal party to assist with getting everything aboard.

The beauty about the runners is that whatever length isn't needed can stay on the roll. I'm not sure what the coordinator meant by that because they can be as short as you need or as long as the full length since they come on a roll.

I did a tour of the Pride with my DD a few months ago. The Taj Mahal was set up for a wedding, so we took a picture of the set up. Here is the stage with the aisle runner. As you can see, in the large theatre, it's on the stage.

406257_429915593718803_1298481139_n.jpg

Thank you for the visual. That always helps. I guess it depends at which location the ceremony will be held.

Thank you for the visual. That always helps. I guess it depends at which location the ceremony will be held.

They always provide a runner.

It's just not very long like the ones you buy.

And they get dirty.

Archived