Suite photos?

paulbjr

After a great cruise from Rome to Istanbul on the Mariner in June, I realized that most of my photos of our suite were taken when it was evening and/or didn't look as good as I would wish for sharing with friends.

I know that people post lots of cruise photos but does anyone have some good generic photos of Mariner basic suites?

Thanks!

After a great cruise from Rome to Istanbul on the Mariner in June, I realized that most of my photos of our suite were taken when it was evening and/or didn't look as good as I would wish for sharing with friends.

I know that people post lots of cruise photos but does anyone have some good generic photos of Mariner basic suites?

Thanks!

Go to the Regent website they have tons of pictures of the basic suites on the Mariner.

www.rssc.com

I get many cabin and suite photos from Cruise Deck Plans. You can see deck plans for almost all cruise ships for free, but to get cabin details, see zoomed 3D drawings and get access to cabin photos, you have to subscribe. Subscriptions run from 9.99 for a year to 24.99 for life. I think I bought the 4 year plan for 19.99 because I didn't think I'll last much longer than that...:rolleyes:...I don't even buy green bananas...

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/amember/cruisedeckplans-signup.php

I am really disappointed that no one can point me to a simple suite picture or pictures.

Doesn't anyone have something that I don't have to pay for?

I have downloaded the stock photo from Regent's site just in case but someone must have something better!

Thanks in advance if anyone does.

Archived