Mr Sanchos or Nachi-Cocom?

momof1son

I'm trying to decide where to book us for our day in Cozumel. It is our first cruise, and will be myself (32), DH (33), and our son (5, almost 6). Those ages will be at the time of sailing.

We will be in Cozumel in March. Which AI beach is the better deal? I can look at the prices, I know one is a bit lower, but that doesn't mean it's the better deal. :rolleyes:

Both are very similar (beach, pool, food, drinks, etc), but Mr. Sanchos may be slightly more entertaining for your younster. If there are lots of ships in port it will also be much more crowded; your call. Good luck! :)

DH and I have been to Nachi several times. We really enjoy the relaxation of Nachi. They only "allow" like 80 or so people per day. However, we have never seen any where near that many. We have seen several people there with kids but not many. There are no water toys or such for the kids to play on. You can pay extra and ride the banana boat, snorkel, parasail or get a massage. But the beach is beautiful. Pool is nice. Food is good, and the staff is always friendly. Enjoy your time in Cozumel~

The 15 dollars is that person or for 4 people??

Is there a charge just to get in??

$15+tip is the cab far for 1 to 4 people in the same cab going to either Nachi or Mr. Sanchos. The same cab fare will get you back to your pier at the end of the day.

The All-Inclusive fee at both places is about $50 per person -- Nachi is reservations in advance only! ;) Good luck! :)

$15+tip is the cab far for 1 to 4 people in the same cab going to either Nachi or Mr. Sanchos. The same cab fare will get you back to your pier at the end of the day.

The All-Inclusive fee at both places is about $50 per person -- Nachi is reservations in advance only! ;) Good luck! :)

Unless the cab driver did something out of his way there is no reason to tip the taxi, prices are the same no matter what taxi you enter, ask first, there is also a sign posted at the front of the line and you shouldn't have to pay no more. Prices posted are per car not person. You are traveling less than 12 miles and its all open road. Also carry small bills to make change, they say they never have it. US Bills will be accepted.:)

Archived