About Sensation Jacuzzi....

Thanks. sel......I was hoping to get in one at night, with the breeze blowin'.......oh well......maybe the Sensation will let us enjoy it a bit later....as for not being hot enough, I hear ya.......but like everything else, some will complain its too hot, and the ones who complain screw it up for everybody else.

The best hot tub on the Sensation was the one located in the gym/spa area. No one was ever in there and it was extremly warm.. and the room is airconditioned....bes tthing is--no kids under 16 allowed in the gymo no kids in or around the hot tub.

• 8 years later...

We were just on the Sensation in Feb. The Serenity Hot Tubs were to be open until Midnight, per the sign/rules posted on them. However I never saw them open that late. Also, people were drinking freely in them. As a matter of fact the bartender/waiter in the Serenity area was serving people in the hot tub.

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
We were just on the Sensation in Feb. The Serenity Hot Tubs were to be open until Midnight, per the sign/rules posted on them. However I never saw them open that late. Also, people were drinking freely in them. As a matter of fact the bartender/waiter in the Serenity area was serving people in the hot tub.

Hope this helps.

Did you happen to see the one in the gym? We're wondering if they removed it. Thanks